Oh mi gosh. Cheryl is not super retarded. *Gasps* You are larh, Cheryl dear. ^.^ Admit it!!
Hahas. Nothing has been happening. My foot is still hurting and I'm still worrying if it is a fracture. But now, after the second visit to the chinese physician, I can safely say that no fracture has been found.
Oh, and I realise I didn't relate the outing with my dearest
CARTAN, Cheryl and Mei yi. So here goes:
As usual, we ended up late. But as I was sitting in the MRT...I saw cartan on the platform and so we got into the same MRT and wore the same black top. >.> So who's the copycat? CARLENE TAN!! Hehe.
For once, Cheryl was earlier than Mei Yi! But then, poor Mei yi had project to finish (while I'm just bumming around at home...) and so, that is forgivable. We took neoprint which the pictures I think were the nicest ones we have ever taken......which means we are improving! ^-^ Let's keep taking neoprints and one day, we shall have top-rated, model-like, expert pics to show off to our grandchildren. One day.
Yes and so...we walked about, looked at clothes, discuss fashion and what suits what, what looks ugly, the trend...meaningless stuff larh...before we had a great lunch at Jack's place. In which...I was still hungry after that. -_-
So after lunch, once again we walked about, got some snacks and then towards the evening settled down in BK to eat fries and cheese sticks. And then...am I allowed to say this part out Cartan? :D Hehe. He was pretty nice, had braces and smiles...wierdly. BUT he was nice and so...he was nice. Yeah. End of story. For more of the details you can look at Cartan or Cheryl's blog.
Too bad Mei Yi had to leave early...nevermind, we shall meet up soon yeah? We've survived 11 years of yelling at each other, of getting angry at our stubbornness...but then, we came out closer to one another. Besides, argument adds colour to a relationship does it not? When we are 70 years old and have turned into one of those play- mah jong- all- day- long- at- the- coffee- shop women, we will relate to one another how we have been so childish. Oh, what sweet future that will come!
Sorry about the crapiness at the top- i had oreo biscuits for breakfast. 0_0
On a parting note: does anyone know the lyrics of Gloria Eterna? I know the song is in greek...and with translation would be even better! The great and useful Google didn't have it...so yes, if anyone finds the lyrics, please kindly sent it to me. I will shower you with kisses and hugs. ^.^